Olathe police look for missing teen, seek your help | News
OLATHE, Kan. — Police are looking for a teen reported missing from Olathe.
Olathe, Kan., police say Quinlan Beaird, 19, was reported missing by his roommates on Feb. 11. Beaird made “suicidal statements” to a friend in a text message on Feb. 9 and hasn’t been seen since, police said.
It’s not known what the teen could be wearing or where he might be headed.
Anyone with information should call your local police department.
No other information was made available by police.
Upcoming Events near Wyandotte County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Cavity in dental coverage in Missouri could be filled
- Four charged for alleged roles in burglary, vehicle pursuit through Kansas, Missouri
- Grandview neighborhood buzzes with police activity as suspected highway shooter arrested
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect